Close to 100% approval rate in a highly-competitive and popular grant
- Grant funds are available to New Jersey employers through the NJ Department of Labor and Workforce Development to cover the cost of employee training. Through customized training programs, organizations are able to improve the skills and productivity of employees with no out of pocket cost. Act-Cess will write the grant on the company’s behalf, assist with all paperwork and provide grant-funded training.
Act-Cess grant writing services include:
- Free consultation to determine amount of grant eligibility for your employees and new hires
- Needs assessment to make sure training aligns with company goals and grant requirements
- Completion of grant application, forms, and narrative essay
- Assistance with invoicing and close out report
- CE credits to be applied for from other licensing boards you require/recommend
LOTS OF HAND-HOLDING
Millions of dollars are available annually to qualified NJ employers for:
Customized Training Grants
- On-site classroom or live interactive virtual training is customized to applicant’s needs. The grant covers training provided by company staff or external trainers.
- Wage reimbursement for in-house and on-the-job training.
Consortium or Individual Grants
- Group of Companies
- Individual Organizations